Ponytail


My main focal point in the blog was going to be obscure tape releases.
Well that certainly worked out.
Basically I'll make this promise to you: obscure sometimes; bland indie more. Tapes occasional?
That's pretty fair. Cause that's my taste. As I've sadly learned. I think I always put myself into a cooler accord.

Anyway.

Ponytail are the fucking shit. This album is no exception. Awayway gives me chills and makes me jump. like something was inside me. I can't imagine anyone else not having that same knee jerk response. Well they're all talented, too bad they broke up. They'll keep it up right? RIGHT?
I imagine with the Ken Seeno release on NNA and Dustin Wong release on Thrill Jockey I've been meaning to grab (future post?) everyone's gonna be fine.
Incredible work.

POSTED BY Plastic Human
POSTED IN
DISCUSSION 0 Comments

Rights

The music from here is for promotion and preview only, and should respected as such. If the music here is enjoyed, then one should buy or go see the artist in concert. Support artists any way you can.
if ya wanna send things
aepetty@gmail.com

Total Pageviews