Inflatable mattress



Inflatable mattress real talk
is really old.
I mean not that old, like a year or so. Having revamp this blog (or start it?), i've been trying to decide what to post and what to claim myself and the style.
Well fuck style.
Cause obviously i can't decide what i want this to be.
But Inflatable Mattress. Well that sums up my tastes. Doesn't necasarily means I believe this album is
But this represents as a whole. The blog. I guess. Dissonant. Beats. A slight pop twist (?)
I don't know. But listen to it. I'm not saying you'll like it. Seriously, half da shit on here you don't have to like, or all. Just know that this is my best representation of the different varieties. Around here.
A bad excuse for a post. Just download Inflatable mattress and hope this guy releases something else as him. Cause it's damn good. And i'm not really familiar with happy family nor do i have an urge to follow through.

POSTED BY Plastic Human
POSTED IN
DISCUSSION 0 Comments

Rights

The music from here is for promotion and preview only, and should respected as such. If the music here is enjoyed, then one should buy or go see the artist in concert. Support artists any way you can.
if ya wanna send things
aepetty@gmail.com

Total Pageviews